Heat Pump Maintenance Checklist
Airzone HVAC is committed to providing our customers with the best heating and cooling services available. Heat pumps are an important part of any home’s HVAC system, so it’s important to ensure they’re working properly and efficiently. This means regular heat pump maintenance is a must! To help you determine whether it’s time for heat pump maintenance, below is a checklist of things to look out for:
– Loud or Unusual Noises – If your heat pump starts making loud shaking noises or strange whirring sounds, then this could be a sign that something isn’t quite right. It may be worth getting in touch with our technicians for further inspection.
– Inefficient Heating or Cooling – Heat pumps should keep your home comfortable without having to work too hard. If your heat pump is no longer heating or cooling your home efficiently, then this could be a sign that it needs maintenance.
– Strong Odors – Heat pumps that are emitting strong odors shouldn’t be ignored. It could be a sign of something more serious and is worth getting checked out by one of our technicians.
– Old Age – Heat pumps typically have an average lifespan of 15 years before they need replacing entirely. If you know your heat pump is getting up there in age, then regular maintenance checkups can help prolong its life and keep it running efficiently for as long as possible.
Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance
Regular heat pump maintenance not only helps keep your system running smoothly, but there are several other benefits too:
Heat pumps that are properly maintained can be up to 40% more efficient than those that haven’t been serviced. This can help you save money on energy costs and make your home more comfortable all year round.
Better Air Quality:
Heat pumps that are regularly serviced will have fewer allergens and pollutants in the air, making it healthier for everyone living in the house.
Heat pumps that receive regular maintenance will last much longer than ones that don’t. Proper care and attention can easily double their lifespan, saving you money in the long run.
At Airzone HVAC, we understand that heat pump maintenance is an important part of keeping your home comfortable and efficient. That’s why our experienced technicians are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the best service possible. Don’t wait until it’s too late – contact us today to get started!
Keep in Mind
- Heat pumps need regular maintenance in order to work properly.
- Look out for loud or unusual noises, inefficient heating or cooling, strong odors, and old age as signs that your heat pump needs servicing.
- Regularly serviced heat pumps are up to 40% more efficient than those that haven’t been serviced.
- Heat pumps that receive regular maintenance will have fewer allergens and pollutants in the air, making it healthier for everyone living in the house.
- Heat pumps that are properly maintained can double their lifespan, saving you money in the long run.
If you’re concerned about your heat pump or would like to speak with one of our technicians, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Airzone HVAC today! Our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the best service possible. Contact us now for all your heat pump maintenance needs!