Professional plumbers advise against DIY water heater replacements for the simple fact that most homeowners are simply not qualified to work on their own plumbing system. To further complicate matters, the risk of electrocution is present when water and electricity converge at specific points along your plumbing system. American River Plumbing is highly experienced in working on water heaters in Sacramento. If you need a plumber working on your water heating system, contact us today and we’ll come out and take a look at what’s going on with your Folsom heater in Sacramento.
3 Popular Water Heater Replacement Designs For the Home
1. If you’re looking to cut energy costs in your home, consider replacing your conventional water heater with a solar water heater. There’s a lot to think about before going solar, however, starting out slowly with a solar water heating system can help you learn more about the benefits of solar energy while you begin to save money on your electric bill.
Going solar is not right for everyone, but if you’re eligible for the upgrade, American River Plumbing can answer all of your questions and help you determine whether solar is a good idea for your household. Reach out to us for more information about a solar water installation near Folsom.
2. The next time you need a water heater repair in Sacramento, call on our plumbers to handle the job and inquire about a tankless system when it’s time to replace your standard model. A new tankless water heater will eliminate the need for a bulky tank and provide virtually limitless hot water on demand.
One of the greatest advantages of upgrading to a tankless water heater is that your system will pay for itself over its lifetime, so you’ll see a high return on your investment. You’ll find there are many options to consider when looking at water heaters in Sacramento.
3. If you’re happy with the efficiency of your current system and want to replace it with a new water heater when it’s time, our plumbers can recommend a replacement model that you’ll be very happy with. We have a reputation as the best water heater installation company in Sacramento for the simple fact that we care more about providing customer satisfaction than we do about meeting our own needs.
There are many reasons why so many homeowners turn to us for their water heater repair in Sacramento. Just a few of those reasons include:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 40+ years of experience
- Free estimates
- Family owned and operated
- High-quality service
- Full-service plumbing company
- Affordable rates
- Repair & replace water heaters in Sacramento
Plumbing System Pros
Let us know any time you’re dealing with a plumbing problem, whether it’s a clogged drain that doesn’t respond to plunging, kitchen or bathroom fixture issues, or sewer backups. There’s not a lot our plumbers haven’t seen or come across in our many years in the plumbing industry. We’re here for you to resolve all types of plumbing situations, big or small. Contact American River Plumbing today at 916-988-0266.